Since 1986 we’ve specialized in tours along the Silk Route, the Trans-Siberian Railway, Russia and beyond, and we’ve offered custom journeys to the region since the beginning. No other North American tour operator has more experience here, or more expertise crafting one-of-a-kind group tours and independent journeys, than MIR.
Tap into our rich knowledge base and use it as a resource to benefit your clients:
With a full-service staff in Seattle, and local affiliates in Central Asia, Moscow
With a full-service staff in Seattle, and local affiliates in Central Asia, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Siberia and Ukraine; you get the best of both worlds.
Full Benefits of Working with MIR
And beyond our customized land trip planning expertise, once you’ve booked your client with us, you also receive the full benefits of working with MIR:
- Access to our in-house full service air department including special contracts on Lufthansa, Turkish Air and Korean Airlines.
- A toll-free direct phone line to your dedicated MIR travel specialist.
- Coordination support for all your client’s visa and passport needs.
- Quality materials to help travelers prepare for the journey.
- Peace of mind knowing you’re working with an established, licensed, insured, accredited and experienced U.S. firm you can trust.
A Reputation in Private Label Travel
MIR has twice been named one of National Geographic Adventure‘s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth,” is a preferred operator for museum, alumni and special interest organizations across the U.S. and a preferred partner for tour operators in Canada, Europe, Japan, New Zealand, Brazil and Argentina.
Let MIR’s creative travel planners help you organize an extraordinary trip for yourself, or your clients.
Contact us at 1-800-424-7289 or email@example.com to find out about agent commissions on our land tour services and how we can assist you with any type of trip to the region at the crossroads of Europe and Asia.