MIR’s Small Group Tours and Rail Journeys by Private Train offer great opportunities to join like-minded travelers in the company of talented tour managers to experience world-class attractions and inventive extras.
Aside from their creative itineraries, group tours offer some of the best value on the market – innovative programs designed by experts, access to a knowledgeable and dedicated travel planner throughout the pre-trip process, personalized airfare services and all-inclusive land tour pricing.
The Benefits of Traveling with a Really Small Group
Imagine joining a small yet diverse group of world travelers every morning for an expertly-guided exploration of a destination far from the familiar, knowing that your leader will be looking out for your comfort and safety.
Each MIR Small Group Tour is intimate and manageable, with a maximum of 16 participants (some are even capped at 12).
Expert Tour Managers
What really sets us apart – and what our travelers comment on the most – are our hand-picked tour managers. Your MIR tour manager is a combination of personal guide, destination expert, magician and diplomat, and is on the spot to ensure that you get the most out of your trip. He or she can smooth out the wrinkles or shake things up with unexpected opportunities to interact with the locals.
No Hidden Costs
Small Group Tours feature the best value and all-inclusive pricing, including:
- Well-located accommodations
- The majority of your meals
- Access and entrance fees to spectacular sites
- Cultural performances and special visits
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers
- Arrival/departure transfers on trip start/end dates (whether we book your air or not)
- Internal ground transportation per itinerary
Rail Journeys by Private Train – a Class of Their Own
Another exceptional way to travel is by private train. Our rail journeys by private train are in a class of their own, allowing travelers to experience remote destinations in style and comfort – particularly enjoyable on such legendary routes as:
- The Trans-Siberian Railway
- The Silk Route between Beijing and Moscow, via Central Asia
- From Russia to Mongolia for the amazing Naadam Festival
- Through the wintry Siberian countryside to frolic on an icy Lake Baikal
- Across formerly forbidden frontiers to Tehran
- Between Beijing and Moscow
- Around and about Iran
- From St. Petersburg to Moscow via the Arctic Circle
Discover Your Options – Find a Group Tour
Ready to get started?
Then pinpoint your interest and request a detailed descriptive itinerary from the right-hand menu of any trip page, containing all the details you need to know: tour inclusions, hotels, dates, prices, weather, visa requirements, airfare information, destination highlights, MIR Signature Experiences, and more.
Give us a call. We’ll gladly make recommendations for you right over the phone (800-424-7289); or email us.
And if the dates of our scheduled tours don’t work or you, or you simply don’t find the perfect match in a group tour, we can create a custom, private journey just for you.