Author and Travel Expert Patricia Schultz to Host Tour of Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova
We go way back – MIR and Patricia Schultz, author of the New York Times #1 bestseller, “1,000 Places To See Before You Die”. Back to 2014 that is, when the world traveler and expert on must-see sites around the world joined one of our signature tours through Central Asia as guest host. In total so far she has hosted MIR departures to:
- Central Asia on our Journey Through Central Asia: The Five ‘Stans tour (read excerpts of her tour diary)
- Iran on our Ancient Persia – Modern Iran tour in 2016 (read excerpts of her tour diary)
- The Balkans on Balkan Odyssey: Crossroads of Cultures tour in 2017 (read excerpts of her tour diary)
This year, we’re thrilled to announce that Patricia Schultz will be returning for her fourth with us, serving as host on the first 2019 departure of MIR’s Belarus, Ukraine & Moldova small group tour, from May 5-18, 2019.
Over the course of the 14-day tour, Patricia will offer her observations and share her expertise with other MIR travelers as they explore these fairly obscure destinations.
(click on photo to see larger version)
About The Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova Small Group Tour
Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova are three of the least frequented and least familiar countries in Europe. Time slowed drastically here after the devastation of WWII, but these beautiful countries are emerging from the shadows.
More photos and info about Belarus:
More photos and info about Ukraine:
- Cosmopolitan Kiev: A Travel Guide to Ukraine’s Dynamic City on the Dnipro
- Ancient Autographs: Graffiti of Kiev’s St. Sophia Cathedral
- Why is the Sunflower the National Flower of Ukraine?
- Ukraine’s Painted Eggs: An Ancient Art
More photos and info about Moldova:
More photos and info about Transdniester:
Travel with Patricia Schultz and MIR
MIR has more than 30 years of travel experience in East Europe, and has an affiliate office in Kiev, Ukraine. Our full service, dedication, commitment to quality, and destination expertise have twice earned us a place on National Geographic Adventure’s list of “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth.”
Experience these three countries in the company of world traveler extraordinaire, Patricia Schultz, on MIR’s small group tour, Belarus, Ukraine & Moldova.
Chat with one of our destination specialists by email or by phone at 1-800-424-7289 to start planning your travels today.
Top Left Photo: Painted egg display in central Kiev; photo credit: Gary Krosin
Top Right Photo: Patricia Schultz in Uzbekistan; photo credit: Michel Behar
PUBLISHED: May 16, 2018