MIR in the News: Inside the Russian Space Program’s recent mentions
MIR’s one-of-a-kind tour, Inside the Russian Space Program has received a number of mentions in the press lately.
The tour is an exploration of the Russian Space Program, featuring a visit to Russia’s premier cosmonaut training facility, Star City, and the opportunity to witness the heart-stirring launch of the Soyuz on its way to the International Space Station from a special viewing area in Baikonur, the Russian space launch facility in Kazakhstan. You can even choose to participate in optional cosmonaut training yourself.
Here are some of the recent mentions of this tour in the press:
- The LA Times featured this “insider’s look at the history of the space program.”
- Luxury Travel Magazine featured it as an “Ultimate Trip.”
- The Examiner.com recommends it as for “all rocket persons.”
- Travel Agent Central announced the tour’s “launch.”
- The tour was listed in Jeanne’s Travel & Entertainment Tips of the Day.
- Adventure.Travel shared the announcement about the fall 2014 departure on their blog.
- Viajaratope.Com called the tour an “exploración electrizante.”
(Top photo credit: Douglas Grimes)
PUBLISHED: July 9, 2014