MIR in the News: Travel Weekly, The Active Times, TravelAge West, The Lady and more
- Two of MIR’s small group tours, Siberia & Mongolia: Spirits & Nomads and Inside the Russian Space Program, were recently featured by Modern Traveler, Moral Compass, La Oferta and The Active Times in their roundups of “transformative travel adventures” to take in 2017.
- MIR Vice President, Annie Lucas, was quoted in several recent articles on travel to Russia. She spoke about St. Petersburg in the article, “Lucky Spots Around the World to Visit During Your Honeymoon” for the wedding website, Brides.com. She was also interviewed by the travel magazine, Travel Weekly, regarding increased interest and bookings for Russia tours for 2017.
- The Columbus Dispatch featured MIR’s small group tour, Inside the Russian Space Program, in their Trip of the Week column.
- Tours.com and the Colorado Springs Style recently featured Siberia’s UNESCO-listed Lake Baikal as part of their roundup of seven “Destinations to See Fast, Before They Disappear” and included MIR’s small group tour, Siberia & Mongolia: Spirits & Nomads, as a preferred pick for travel to the Baikal region.
- Money Under 30, a digital finance publication tailored to young adults, recently featured an article on their blog titled, “How to Travel to Russia,” where MIR was named a preferred expert in organizing small group tours to Russia.
- The Lady and Luxe Beat Magazine spotlighted MIR’s Essential St. Petersburg as an alternative Spring Break destination.
- Influential travel website GoNOMAD recently spotlighted MIR’s new-for-2017 culinary and cultural tour, Backstreets & Bazaars of Uzbekistan, in an article entitled, “Uzbekistan: Exploring Culture Through Cuisine.”
- TravelAge West recently featured an interview with MIR traveler Hope Smith about her experiences on MIR’s Ancient Persia-Modern Iran small group tour.
- LATTE Luxury News, an Australian tourism trade magazine, recently featured MIR’s small group tour, Mongolian Explorer: The Gobi & Beyond with Naadam Festival.
(click on photo to see larger version)
(Top Photo: Smolny Convent in St. Petersburg; Photo credit: Jonathan Irish)
PUBLISHED: April 11, 2017