MIR in the News: The Baltimore Sun, Chicago Tribune, Luxury Travel Magazine & more
- MIR Vice President, Annie Lucas, was quoted in a Skift article on luxury rail travel. In the article, “Old School Train Travel is Being Positioned as New School Luxury,” Annie states:
“So many of these newer routes are places — the Silk Road, Persia — that conjure strong images; they have mystique about them. But due to their geographic magnitude or the forbidden frontier aspect, train travel may be the only way to explore them.”
- MIR’s small group tour, Mongolia to Moscow: A Trans-Siberian Railway Adventure was mentioned in several publications including the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times and The Baltimore Sun.
- Modern Traveler and Ocean Home also included Mongolia to Moscow: A Trans-Siberian Railway Adventure in their articles on unique ways to spend your tax returns.
- MIR’s Custom Overland Adventures were mentioned in a round-up of adventurous Father’s Day gifts in Luxury Travel Magazine, Signature Luxury Travel & Style, The Manual, and the Valley Scene.
- The Columbus Dispatch named MIR’s small group tour, Chinese Turkestan & Central Asia as their “Trip of the Week” for April 16th.
(click on photo to see larger version)
(Top Photo: A Naadam Festival celebration in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia; Photo credit: Martin Klimenta)
PUBLISHED: June 13, 2017