MIR in the News: The Los Angeles Times, Champagne Living, MSN & More
- Makeup mogul Bobbi Brown recommended MIR in her Conde Nast Traveler article, “Tips for a First-Time Visit to Moscow.”
- Champagne Living featured St. Petersburg in their article “4 Romantic Destinations to Pop the Question.”
- The Lady, England’s longest running weekly magazine for women and has been in continuous publication since 1885, featured St. Petersburg, Russia as a Valentine’s Day Getaway.
- MIR’s small group tour, Siberia & Mongolia: Spirits and Nomads was highlighted in a round-up of “Places to See While You Still Can” on MSN and Eat Love Savor.
- MIR’s adventurous small group tour China’s Silk Road & Tibet: Route of Monks & Merchants was recently featured in the Sunday Travel section of the L.A. Times.
- GoBankingRates.com and MSN listed MIR’s Silk Route by Private Train trip in their lists of most amazing luxury experiences money can buy.
(click on photo to see larger version)
Top Photo: A group of gers set on the beautiful Mongolian steppe; Photo credit: Helge Pedersen
PUBLISHED: February 9, 2017