MIR in the News: Luxury Travel Magazine, National Geographic Traveler, International Travel News and more
- MIR Vice President Annie Lucas recently spoke with Rudy Maxa, host of “America’s #1 Radio Travel Show,” Rudy Maxa’s World with the Careys, on visiting the new “hot spot,” Iran (more info / listen).
- MIR’s small group tour, A Taste of Georgia: Wine, Cuisine & Culture was included in National Geographic Traveler‘s round-up of “15 Fabulous Food Tours Around the World.”
- International Travel News, a trusted magazine for many high-frequency travelers, featured MIR small group tour Siberian Odyssey: Legends of Lake Baikal & Tuva in the May issue.
- In the April issue, MIR traveler Nyckle Wijbrandus details his experience on the Caspian Odyssey rail journey by private train.
- Luxury Travel Magazine and The Los Angeles Times featured MIR’s new small group tour Insider’s Russia: Moscow & St. Petersburg Rediscovered.
- MIR small group tour, Russia’s Imperial Capitals & Ancient Villages was included in a round-up of perfect Mother’s Day trips in the Long Island news website, The Island Now and on Tours.com.
- Moral Compass, which promotes “great places to go where the going does good,” featured MIR’s Siberia & Mongolia: Spirits & Nomads small group tour in its article “BnBs with a Twist: Adventure Tour Operators Offer Opportunities to ‘Live Like a Local’.”
- Our small group tour, Siberian Winter Escapade, was featured as a perfect Father’s Day gift in travel blogs Destinations of the World and Traveling in Heels
- Travel blog, The Sophisticated Life, mentioned MIR’s custom Overland Expeditions in a round-up of bucket list “bro-cation” ideas.
- The Iran Business Portal mentioned MIR as an expert in travel to Iran in its article, “Iran May be the Hottest Travel Ticket of 2016.”
(click on photo to see larger version)
Top Photo: An nighttime walk through Red Square. Photo: Jonathan Irish
PUBLISHED: June 14, 2016