MIR in the News: Articles about Experiencing Holiday Traditions in Poland, Russia and more
MIR’s winter tours celebrate a great time of year to travel to some of MIR’s snowy destinations, with all the beauty of the season and its holidays – and no waiting in line. Here are some of MIR’s recent mentions in the press:
- Recent articles about MIR’s Russian Winter Wonder Land small group tour:
- Recent articles about MIR’s Christmas Traditions of Poland small group tour:
- “7-Night Holiday Traditions of Poland Tour from $3,395” on Independent Traveler.com
- “MIR Announces Holiday Tour of Krakow, Warsaw and the Polish Highlands” on Adventure.travel
- “Travel deals include Christmas in Poland” in the Chicago Tribune, Orlando Sentinel, Hartford Courant
- Recent articles about MIR’s Siberia Winter Escapade small group tour:
- “A Unique Chance to Tour Siberia” on GoNomad.com Travel
- “Siberia: Winter tour features sled dogs and shamans” in the Los Angeles Times
- Remember the Longest Race? Earlier this year a group of travelers had MIR handle the logistics for an around the world custom rally tour. Old Cars Weekly recently featured a detailed article on this one-of-a-kind tour.
- Are you a wannabe astronaut? MIR’s Inside the Russian Space Program tour was recently highlighted in the UK’s Five Star Magazine.
PUBLISHED: December 1, 2014