MIR’s 30th Anniversary Catalog is Ready to Travel!
Happy Anniversary to us!
By now, most of you have received our splashy new 2016 catalog.
Filled with inspiring panoramic photos and close-up portraits that tell stories of faraway places at your fingertips, the 2016 catalog features a new look, new tours and new travel ideas to fan the fires of your wanderlust.
Two New Small Group Tours
- Iran Unveiled
Modern Face of a Legendary Land
- Insider’s Russia: Moscow & St. Petersburg Rediscovered
Refined, Remarkable, Revealing (Our 30th anniversary trip!)
One Independent Private Trip (travel on your own dates)
- Essential Iran Enhanced
Path to Persia: Tehran, Kerman, Yazd, Shiraz and Isfahan
Seven New Rail Journeys by Private Train…
…that we’ll tell you all about next week. From the wilds of Siberia to the sophistication of Venice and the treasures of the Silk Road, these seven rail journeys by private train are worth waiting for.
- The Trans-Siberian Baikal Amur Magistral (BAM) Route
From Moscow to Vladivostok via the BAM
- The Trans-Siberian Railway – Siberia Discovery Route
From Moscow to Vladivostok within Siberia
- Essence of the Silk Road by Private Train
Between Ashgabat and Almaty
- Jewels of Persia & The Silk Route by Private Train
Between Moscow and Tehran via Central Asia
- Iran & the ‘Stans by Private Train
From Tehran to Almaty
- Budapest to Venice by Private Train
A Balkan Rail Odyssey
- Venice to Istanbul by Private Train
A Rail Expedition through the Balkans & Beyond
(Top photo: Jessica Clark captured some of the catalog pages as they came off the printing press.)
PUBLISHED: October 20, 2015