MIR in the News: Articles about MIR’s Tours Exploring Central Asia, Celebrating Winter in Russia and more
It’s always nice when notable publications share news about our tours and destinations. Here are some of MIR’s recent mentions in the press:
- Various articles about MIR’s Russian Winter Wonder Land small group tour:
- “Dancing with the Czars – Spend New Year’s Eve in Russia” in Luxury Travel Magazine
- “A New Year’s treat: Dancing with the Czars”on Examiner.com
- “Celebrating New Year’s Eve in St. Petersburg, with Moscow and Suzdal” on ATTA’s news website
- Various articles about MIR’s Siberian Winter Escapade small group tour:
- ATTA shared the news of our two Travel Weekly awards
- Our friends from the Longest Race, a custom rally tour we coordinated earlier this year, shared a wonderful thank you to Douglas Grimes (MIR co-founder and president) and Anne Thorsteinson (MIR custom travel specialist) for our logistics expertise on their World Auto Tour 2014 blog.
And, in case you haven’t heard, we are quite honored that Patricia Schultz, author of the best-selling travel book, 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, wrote about her trip on our Journey Through Central Asia: The Five ‘Stans small group tour in Travel Weekly.
(Top photo credit: Vlad Kvashnin)
PUBLISHED: October 20, 2014