Make a Payment: Quick, Easy and Secure
What you need to know before completing our online payment form:
- International airfare and/or travel insurance may not be paid for via this form (call us to make arrangements).
- Have your Booking Number (found in the top right corner of your invoice) ready to input into the Booking Number Field.
- If you are making an initial deposit, enter DEPOSIT in the Booking Number Field.
- Do not use punctuation in Booking Number, mailing address, or credit card expiration.
- Please enter payment amount without using a dollar sign or comma.
- Once you hit PROCESS, the transaction is complete and you will receive a receipt to the email address you provided.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately upon completion of this form.
Accepted Methods of Payment
For reservations booked directly with MIR, initial trip deposits and final payments are accepted by check, wire transfer, money order, or credit card (Visa, Amex, MasterCard, Discover).
For reservations booked through a travel agent, alumni association, or any other organization, please contact your agent to confirm the type of payment accepted by the agency. We can only accept final payment from travel agents via agency check.
If your card is declined, please do not try to re-run it. Call your MIR contact and advise them of the situation to avoid being double-charged.
Completion of this form authorizes MIR Corporation to charge your credit card for an initial trip deposit or additional payment toward your trip.