Village Life, Vampires, and Variety
With warm hospitality, varied cuisine and superb wines, Roman ruins and UNESCO World Heritage Sites, scenic rural landscape, and cultured cities, it’s not surprising that Romania is sometimes dubbed “the new Italy.” Combine that with the spooky, and sometimes kitschy, history of Transylvania and Dracula, and you reveal a varied and diverse country begging to be explored.
Why travel to Romania with MIR
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that take them deeper into the culture and communities of the places we visit. With decades of experience exploring the cities and villages of Romania, let MIR guide you on an unforgettable journey to our favorite places in this incredible country.
- Over 30 years of Romania travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- MIR’s Romania travel expertise recommended by Forbes.com
- Travel programs such as Stanford University alumni and the California Agriculture Leadership Program have chosen MIR to guide them to Romania
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust