Explore Mongolia, China, Tibet
Photo credit: Suresh Mehta
Fiercely Traditional, Dizzyingly Modern
In this vast swath of Asia, centuries-old traditions remain vital and dynamic, even as some regions experience dizzying bursts of modernization. With MIR, you’ll:
- breathe in the fragrance of Mongolia’s open steppe, where nomads still tend herds much as their ancestors did.
- explore remnants of China’s 5,000-year-old civilization and visit its bustling markets.
- gaze on colorful prayer flags valiantly waving above sacred Tibetan monasteries.
Why Travel to Mongolia, China, and Tibet with MIR
For more than 30 years our expert guides have been on hand to witness this part of the world evolve, while at the same time often remaining fiercely tied to tradition. We know the ins and the outs, the customs and the quirks. With MIR leading the way, trips are a pleasure and a revelation.
- Over 30 years of travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Travel programs from Princeton, Dartmouth, and American Museum of Natural History have chosen MIR to guide them to this part of the world
- MIR’s Mongolia travel expertise recommended by Forbes.com
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust