Cradle of Slavic Civilization
Bigger than France or Germany, Ukraine is the borderland between Europe and Russia, populated by Slavic tribes for over a thousand years. A visit to Ukraine is packed with contrasting experiences: glittering golden cupolas and imperial palaces, the sunny Black Sea coast, sobering Chernobyl, and the lasting cultural legacy of the Slavic people. A patchwork of traditions, rich history, and warm hospitality, Ukraine is a rewarding destination.
Why travel to Ukraine with MIR
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that take them deeper into the culture and communities of the places we visit. Our passion for Slavic culture and history is evident as you explore this resilient region on one of our handcrafted journeys to discover the abundance of cultural treasures Ukraine offers.
- Over 30 years of Ukraine travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- MIR’s small group tour Belarus, Ukraine & Moldova was honored as a “Tour of a Lifetime,” by National Geographic Traveler
- Travel programs such as Stanford University alumni and the Commonwealth Club have chosen MIR to guide them to Ukraine
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust