MIR will help you navigate the visa requirements and application procedures for your confirmed MIR trip and will provide a visa kit with instructions at the appropriate time. For scheduled group tours, digital visa kits are typically sent out 120 days prior to departure (sometimes closer to departure, depending on consular processing guidelines).
- Visa fees are not included in the land tour package. The visas needed and costs for each are detailed in the Descriptive Daily Itinerary for each tour.
- You will need to double-check your passport and ensure you have enough blank pages.
- Most MIR programs require one or more visas, and each visa requires at least one completely blank page in your passport. If your passport doesn’t meet these requirements, or you’re not sure, please contact your MIR Travel Specialist right away to discuss.
- The passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your tour end date.
- Travelers are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to departure.
- MIR cannot guarantee visa or permit approval by foreign governments, and cannot assume responsibility for incorrect or improperly issued visa, permit or passport documentation, nor for any costs associated with a traveler’s refused visa or permit issuance or refused entry into a country due to incorrect or incomplete documentation. It is the traveler’s responsibility to check visas and passports for accuracy.