Baltic Sea Beauty
Estonia’s tech-savvy coastal beauty is just across the Baltic Sea from Finland and next door to Russia. Its lovely islands, lakes and forested countryside complement the cobbled Old Town of the capital, Tallinn. Estonia’s cultural identity is closely linked to its music; hundreds of thousands of Estonians participated in the heartfelt Singing Revolution leading to the reinstatement of independence.
Why travel to Estonia with MIR
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that take them deeper into the culture and communities of the places we visit. Allow us to introduce you to Estonia’s forward-thinking, optimistic people and their hospitality. Discover the distinctive art, architecture, and history of a country that retained its unique cultural heritage even through generations of Russian influence.
- Over 30 years of Estonia travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Travel programs such as Stanford University and the Harvard Museum of Natural History have chosen MIR to guide them to Estonia
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust