Hip and Historic: Cobbled Streets and Contemporary Culture
Celebrated for its liberalism, stability, high culture, and nightlife, the Czech Republic is a favorite destination for travelers, particularly young Europeans. Its landscape is dotted with medieval towns of unbelievable beauty and its backstreets are alive with history. One of the most picturesque countries in Central Europe and boasting 12 UNESCO Sites, the Czech Republic has been charming visitors since the 1990s.
Why travel to Czech Republic with MIR
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that take them deeper into the culture and communities of the places we visit. Experience the magic of this modern, forward-thinking nation with MIR by exploring the distinctive art, architecture, and accomplishments of the Czech Republic.
- Over 30 years of travel experience in the region
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- MIR’s Czech Republic travel expertise recommended by Forbes.com
- Travel programs such as Harvard, University of Virginia and Northwestern University have chosen MIR to guide them to Czech Republic
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust