MIR is an award-winning tour company that has been specializing in creative, culturally immersive small group, custom and private journeys along the Silk Route, the Trans-Siberian Railway, to Russia and beyond since 1986.
Travelers have been telling us for over 30 years that MIR has been providing superb customer service and impeccable tours.
But don’t take our word for it!
- On the Modern Silk Road, Discover the Colors and Characters of Uzbekistan – AFAR Magazine
- Heavenly Music, Space-Age Architecture, and the Many Surprises of Armenia – AFAR Magazine
- Returning to Montenegro – The New York Times
- Ancestry Travel is a Thing, You Should Try It – Travel Channel Blog
- Why You Should Visit Siberia in the Winter (Seriously) – Conde Nast Traveler
- Eat Your Way Across the Globe with These Food Trips – Rachel Ray Everyday Magazine
- Cross-border Travel to Far-flung Lands – Financial Times
- 19 Must Take Tours Through Asia – National Geographic Traveler
- More MIR mentions in the press
Summers in Sudan? Adventures in Afghanistan? Your Guide to Risky Travel – The Wall Street Journal
“5 Must See Places to Visit in 2019” by Patricia Schultz – The Vancouver Sun
Returning to Montenegro – New York Times
19 Must Take Tours Through Asia – National Geographic Traveler
“Balkan Odyssey” by Patricia Schultz – Travel Weekly
Travel to Russia on a Big Upswing – Travel Weekly
Make-up Mogul Bobbi Brown Shares Tips for a First-Time Visit to Moscow – Conde Nast Traveler
15 Fabulous Food Tours Around the World – National Geographic Traveler
“Cross-border Travel to Far-flung Lands” by Sophy Roberts – Financial Times
Top Ten Travel Adventures for 2016 – Forbes
“Exploring the ‘Stans” by Patricia Schultz – Travel Weekly
Best Tours in Europe 2014 – National Geographic Traveler
Best Winter Trips 2014 – National Geographic Traveler
Pursuing Passions in New Places – The Huffington Post
The Pamir Highway, Tajikistan – Wanderlust
Best Tours in Europe (2012) – National Geographic Traveler
Best Tours in Europe (2011) – National Geographic Traveler
Tours of a Lifetime (2008) – National Geographic Traveler
50 Tours of a Lifetime (2006) – National Geographic Traveler
Journalists and experts who have traveled with MIR:
- Why I Love Mongolia: An Interview with New York Times Bestselling Author Jack Weatherford
- Traveler Spotlight: An Interview with Award-Winning Author Anya von Bremzen on Traveling to Uzbekistan
- Interview with Patricia Schultz, World Traveler and Author of New York Times Bestseller 1,000 Places To See Before You Die
- More from journalists and experts who have traveled with MIR
MIR’s leadership team – made of up travel experts, each with decades of destination expertise – is available for interviews and insights.
Also, we have a photo library of hundreds of thousands of high-resolution images of our destinations, and we are delighted to provide the press with a variety of photos to accompany articles about our company.
If you are interested in writing about MIR, contact Liz Tollefson for more information and for images to use in your publication:
85 South Washington St., Suite 210
Seattle, WA 98104 USA
Additionally, like MIR Corporation on Facebook and follow MIR on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube to keep up to date with our latest announcements, destination information, and interesting news items.