The New Riviera: Bountiful and Beautiful
Although Montenegro is one of the smallest nations in the world – about the size of Connecticut – it lays claim to a bountiful culture, stunning terrain, and centuries of intriguing history since Roman rule. Its 183 miles of fluted Adriatic coastline draw sun worshippers from all over Europe, while its mountains, lakes, and rivers attract skiers, climbers, birders, and photographers. Renowned for their hospitality, Montenegrins are proud of their evolving role.
Why travel to Montenegro with MIR
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that take them deeper into the culture and communities of the places we visit. Journey with us to meet local Montenegrins and explore with them the distinctive history, art, architecture, and accomplishments of this Balkan nation. It’s no wonder this country is one of the world’s fastest-growing travel destinations: Montenegro is home to UNESCO-listed Kotor Bay, five national parks, 40 lakes, and more than 3,000 plant species that account for nearly one quarter of all flora in Europe. Along with other savvy travelers, we are deeply drawn to Montenegro’s stunning natural beauty and Mediterranean climate.
- Over 25 years of Montenegro travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Many individuals and groups have chosen MIR to guide them to Montenegro
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust