New Europe Success Story
It’s hard to find a country more inspiring than Poland. No longer the gloomy post-war Soviet nation, Poland has blossomed into one of the powerhouses of Europe after regaining its independence. Explore the vibrant cities of Warsaw and Krakow, stroll the beaches of the Mazury Lake District, hike the trails of the spectacular Tatra Mountains, and enjoy the warm hospitality of its people. With rich holiday traditions, multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites, fascinating architecture, and original art, Poland is a vibrant gem in the crown of Central Europe.
Why travel to Poland with MIR
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that take them deeper into the culture and communities of the places we visit. Poland is brimming with lively urban centers, beautiful countryside, saw-toothed mountains, cultural treasures, and deep beliefs. Accompany MIR on a journey to dive into the colorful and dynamic culture of this fascinating and fast-growing country.
- Over 30 years of Poland travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Travel programs such as Harvard and Stanford University alumni have chosen MIR to guide them to Poland
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust