An Ancient & Modern Empire
China transports us into an exciting and vivid world where crowds of pedestrians thread their way through honking traffic, ubiquitous bicyclists carry two or three riders, and street food vendors claim the sidewalks in front of global enterprise headquarters. Burgeoning and madly cacophonous, this enormous country has built itself up layer by lasting layer, with highlights of its 5,000-year-old culture still visible today. Year by year, China becomes even easier to travel, allocating billions of dollars to improve and expand its vast network of roads, railways and airports.
Why travel to China with Mir
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that take them deeper into the culture and communities of the places we visit. Let us take you on an adventure to explore the ancient distinctive art, architecture, and accomplishments of the age-old country of China. We design every one of our China trips to help you discover for yourself why we are so fascinated with this ever-changing and dynamic country.
- Over 25 years of China travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Travel programs such as the Louisiana State University AgCenter’s Agricultural Leadership Program and the University of Virginia have chosen MIR to guide them to China
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust