Explore Central & East Europe
Photo credit: Juraj Gašpar / www.slovakia.travel
Rising Nations Ripe for Discovery
The hip and historic countries of Central and East Europe were hidden from view under the blanket of Soviet influence for much of the 20th century. Since then their varied and abundant pleasures have gradually been “discovered” by travelers: gorgeous countryside, congenial people, charming medieval villages, and rococo capitals all await you here. Though this region is growing ever more familiar, there are still discoveries to be made.
Why Travel to Central & East Europe with MIR
MIR was founded on a love for travel to this corner of the world. We design each of our trips to give you full immersion into the places that we find so special.
- More than three decades of Central and East Europe travel experience
- MIR’s small group tour to Belarus, Ukraine & Moldova was honored by National Geographic Traveler as a “Tour of a Lifetime”
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Fodor’s Travel Intelligence blog praised MIR for expertise in planning custom trips for travelers exploring their roots in Central and East Europe
- Travel programs from Stanford and Northwestern have chosen MIR to guide them to Central and East Europe
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support, including a MIR affiliate office in Kiev
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust