The Best of Old and New Europe Combined
A country of rolling hills, patchwork fields and a lovely Baltic Sea coastline, Lithuania was the last pagan country in Europe and the first of the Baltics to re-establish independence from the Soviet Union. Blessed with a sunny and self-deprecating cultural personality and a tongue-in-cheek sense of humor, the Lithuanian people are happy to welcome foreign travelers. Let us introduce you.
Why travel to Lithuania with MIR
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that take them deeper into the culture and communities of the places we visit. Let us take you on an adventure to explore museums, mansions, and palaces. Discover the windswept beauty of the Curonian Spit, the incredible folk carvings of the Hill of Crosses, and experience the warmth and sense of humor of the Lithuanian people.
- Over 30 years of Lithuania travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Travel programs such as Stanford University alumni and the Commonwealth Club have chosen MIR to guide them to Lithuania
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust