We enjoy working closely with group travel planners from alumni and museum organizations, as well as a wide range of specialty groups and private clubs. We create itineraries that fulfill even the most challenging and unusual requests, and we have a knack for balancing the realities of our destinations with the expectations of a Western clientele.
Special Interest Groups
What started back in the mid-1980s as a volleyball exchange between Soviet and American teams evolved through MIR into a passion to connect North American groups with their counterparts in Russia and beyond. We’ve helped every type of specialty group imaginable along the way:
- Hawaiian hula dancers took part in a local Siberian festival.
- Craft beer brewers were received like VIPs at breweries in the town where Pilsner originated.
- California police from the LAPD met their Russian counterparts on the Moscow beat.
- Genealogy buffs discovered long-lost relatives in their ancestral villages.
- Agriculturists were warmly welcomed for overnights in the homes of local farmers.
Over the years we’ve helped countless organizations achieve their travel goals, and we’d love the opportunity to work with you and your institution.
Some of Our Current and Past Affinity Clients
- The Harvard Museums of Science and Culture
- Harvard University Alumni Association
- Stanford Travel/Study, Stanford Alumni Association
- Yale Alumni Association
- ignition Inc. for Blue Planet Run Foundation
- The Silk Road Project for Yo Yo Ma
- The GlobeRiders – global motorcycle tours
- Dartmouth College Alumni Travel
- Cal Berkeley Alumni Association
- Northwestern University Alumni Association
- Alumnae and Alumni of Vassar College
- MIT Alumni Association
- University of Virginia Alumni Travel
- University of Washington Alumni Association
- Smith College Alumnae Association
- Bryn Mawr College Alumnae Association
- World Affairs Council Philadelphia
- Commonwealth Club of California
- Princeton Journeys, Alumni Association of Princeton University
- The University of Pennsylvania Institute for Theater Technology
- California Agricultural Leadership Foundation
- Bill Altaffer, declared the “World’s Most Traveled Man” in 2005
- The American Museum of Natural History
- Cornell Adult University
- Washington Agriculture and Forestry Education Foundation
- North Thurston High School Marching Band
- LSU AgCenter
- The Texas Farm Bureau
- Warren Miller Entertainment
- National World War II Museum