Europe’s Little Darling
Croatia’s rugged Dalmatian Coastline shares the natural beauty and historical significance of its more well-known neighbor across the Adriatic Sea, but with unique characteristics that travelers have come to adore. In the capital, Zagreb, some of the grandeur of Belle Époque Vienna remains, while the coastal towns take a slower, more laid-back approach to daily life. Underlying these eclectic influences is a framework of fabulous Roman ruins, more than a thousand lovely islands and some of the best beaches in Europe. Don’t miss this one.
Why travel to Croatia with MIR
Travelers frequently praise us for our inspired itineraries that delve into the distinctive art, architecture, and history of Croatia, and for our unique opportunities to meet and converse with Croatians. Enjoy Croatia’s sparkling beaches and Roman ruins, but by all means dig a little deeper into the history and the beauty of this coastal gem.
- Over 25 years of Balkans travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Many individuals and groups have chosen MIR to guide them to Croatia
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust