A Slice of Paradise between Mountain and Sea
The little country of Georgia, where Jason once sought the Golden Fleece, is a revelation for modern-day travelers. Its mild climate, saw-toothed mountains, and Black Sea coast form the gorgeous setting for a culture that revels in fabulous food and infectious music. With MIR as your guide, you’ll tour vineyards in the land that invented wine, indulge in sumptuous feasts, explore UNESCO-listed monasteries and towers, and travel into the mountains to hear polyphonic folksongs.
Why travel to Georgia with MIR
MIR’s destination experts love introducing travelers to the many pleasures of Georgia. We have decades-long relationships with some of the country’s finest winemakers, chefs, artisans, and musicians. They’re among the most hospitable people we know, and they delight in meeting our clients.
- Over 30 years of Georgia travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- MIR small group tours to Eastern Turkey & Georgia and Georgia & Armenia were honored as “Tours of a Lifetime” by National Geographic Traveler
- Travel programs from Tufts and Harvard have chosen MIR to guide them to Georgia
- MIR’s Georgia travel expertise is recommended by Forbes.com
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support, including a MIR affiliate office in Tbilisi
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust