The Trip of a Lifetime
MIR gives you multiple ways to experience the fabled Trans-Siberian Railway, one of the world’s greatest train adventures. With Moscow as one terminus, you can journey to or from Mongolia, Beijing, or – at the other end of the line, seven time zones and 5,772 miles away – Vladivostok.
You can also choose your level of indulgence: travel like a local on the regularly scheduled trains, or up the comfort on the Tsar’s Gold or exclusive Golden Eagle private lines. However you go, you’ll experience the amazing breadth of the Russian landscape and culture.
Why travel on the Trans-Siberian Railway with MIR
- 30 years of Trans-Siberian Railway travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Patricia Schultz, author of 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, recommends MIR as the company to plan your Trans-Siberian journey
- MIR’s Russia experts have decades of experience fulfilling and exceeding traveler expectations. We’ll make sure you’re matched with the right trip for the best possible experience.
- Travel programs from Northwestern, Harvard, and Johns Hopkins have chosen MIR to guide them along the Trans-Siberian line
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support, including MIR affiliate offices in Moscow, Irkutsk, and Ulan Ude
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust