Handcrafted, Private Tours to Bahrain
You want to do things your way. We get it. MIR has been planning custom, private tours from scratch for over three decades, and we understand just how important flexibility is in travel.
Traveling privately on a custom private tour affords a great deal of flexibility – flexibility to immerse yourself in your own exclusive experience, to craft an itinerary around your interests, to go at your own pace, and to travel when it’s right for you.
How does it work? We’ll connect you with one of our Private Tour Designers so that you can share your vision and expectations with us.
We’ll share our extensive experience in the region – and our suggestions. And then we’ll dig into it and custom-craft a private tour itinerary for your review. Give us a call at 800-424-7289 to get started, or click here to be on your way.
Below are just a few examples of the signature experiences that MIR can arrange for you in Bahrain. Let them be a source of inspiration, then get in touch with one of our Private Tour Designers to craft an itinerary that’s uniquely suited to your travel goals, budget, and style.
- Walk through the Old Town of Muharraq, Bahrain’s former capital and one of the best places in the country to see traditional Bahraini architecture alongside bustling markets and dhows moored in the harbor
- Savor a meal of Bahraini cuisine, heavily influenced by Persian and Indian cooking styles and seasoned with spices such as dried limes, saffron, and cardamom
- Catch the high-speed action at the extremely popular Bahrain F1 Grand Prix, Manama’s most important annual event
- Dive deep into local history with visits to the millennia-old Dilmun Burial Mounds, the UNESCO-listed 16th-century Portuguese Bahrain Fort, or the modern Bahrain National Museum
- Get out of the city and explore Bahrain’s flora, fauna, and natural scenery with visits to the centuries-old Tree of Life, the surrounding deserts, the endangered species protected at Al Areen Wildlife Park, or even a snorkeling trip in the warm waters off the coast