Handcrafted, Private Tours to Kuwait
You want to do things your way. We get it. MIR has been planning custom, private tours from scratch for over three decades, and we understand just how important flexibility is in travel.
Traveling privately on a custom private tour affords a great deal of flexibility – flexibility to immerse yourself in your own exclusive experience, to craft an itinerary around your interests, to go at your own pace, and to travel when it’s right for you.
How does it work? We’ll connect you with one of our Private Tour Designers so that you can share your vision and expectations with us.
We’ll share our extensive experience in the region – and our suggestions. And then we’ll dig into it and custom-craft a private tour itinerary for your review. Give us a call at 800-424-7289 to get started, or click here to be on your way.
Below are just a few examples of the signature experiences that MIR can arrange for you in Kuwait. Let them be a source of inspiration, then get in touch with one of our Private Tour Designers to craft an itinerary that’s uniquely suited to your travel goals, budget, and style.
- Browse the stall and shops that make up Kuwait City’s Souq al Mubarakiya, an atmospheric area that connects Kuwait’s modernity directly to its history
- Be dazzled by the thousands upon thousands of mirrors adorning the Mirror House, a work of art that took decades to create
- Stroll the parks and walkways along Kuwait City’s coastline, looking out to spot dhows and oil tankers on the horizon
- Head to the Kuwait Towers, an iconic Kuwaiti landmark, to take in the views from the observation deck and learn more about their construction and role as water towers for the city
- Explore the exhibits at the Bait al Othman Museum, which showcases Kuwaiti culture and history through ethnographic and historical displays