Traveling privately on a custom program means flexibility
Custom and private travel is our specialty. We’ve been designing unforgettable custom trips to the region for decades. A majority of our clients travel on custom itineraries.
To get started planning a United Arab Emirates itinerary, take a look at our researched and ready private journey, Essential UAE, or read more about how to design your own trip. Also keep in mind that you can customize any of our small group tours to match your preferred dates of travel.
Below are just a few examples of the signature experiences that MIR can arrange for you in the UAE. Get in touch with one of our Private Journey Specialists to craft an itinerary that’s uniquely suited to your travel goals, budget, and style.
- Explore the windcatchers and traditional architecture of the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood, perhaps stopping for lunch at a cultural center where you can chat with an expert in Emirati culture and history
- Ride an abra boat across the Dubai Creek, and then explore the spice, gold, and handicraft souqs of the Deira District
- Take in expansive 360-degree views from atop the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building since 2009
- Dive deep into Emirati history and traditional life while exploring the markets and museums of Sharjah, titled an Arab Capital of Culture by UNESCO
- Marvel at the breathtakingly beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, constructed in a traditional style with modern influences, and open to visitors of all faiths
- Sip a cappuccino dusted with 24-carat gold powder at one of Abu Dhabi’s luxurious hotels
- Venture away from the coastal cities to explore the UAE’s interior at the oasis town of Al Ain, rich in museums and archaeological sites, or the sand dunes in the south near Liwa Oasis
Whether you’re looking for a compact trip that hits the highlights or something more in-depth, MIR offers private itineraries that can be adapted to your choice of dates. Our itinerary, your dates – it’s a great option whether you’re traveling solo, as a couple, or in a small group.