Handcrafted, Private Tours to Saudi Arabia
You want to do things your way. We get it. MIR has been planning custom, private tours from scratch for over three decades, and we understand just how important flexibility is in travel.
Traveling privately on a custom private tour affords a great deal of flexibility – flexibility to immerse yourself in your own exclusive experience, to craft an itinerary around your interests, to go at your own pace, and to travel when it’s right for you.
How does it work? We’ll connect you with one of our Private Tour Designers so that you can share your vision and expectations with us.
We’ll share our extensive experience in the region – and our suggestions. And then we’ll dig into it and custom-craft a private tour itinerary for your review. Give us a call at 800-424-7289 to get started, or click here to be on your way.
Below are just a few examples of the signature experiences that MIR can arrange for you in Saudi Arabia. Let them be a source of inspiration, then get in touch with one of our Private Tour Designers to craft an itinerary that’s uniquely suited to your travel goals, budget, and style.
- Learn about traditional Najdi architecture in Ushaiger, considered by many to be Saudi Arabia’s most beautiful village.
- Mingle with the laidback animals and spirited traders at the world’s largest camel market in Buraydah.
- Explore the expansive archaeological site of Fayd, which for 500 years was the most important oasis on the pilgrimage route from Baghdad to Mecca.
- Marvel at the beautifully executed prehistoric petroglyphs of Jubbah, which include hundreds of images of animals that flourished here thousands of years ago in the more hospitable climate.
- Traverse the red sands of Al Nufud Al Kabir, one of the Arabian Peninsula’s most classically picturesque deserts.
- Glimpse into the future at Neom, a $500 billion “smart city” currently under construction along the Gulf of Aqaba.
- Discover the remarkable Nabataean tombs of Hegra, which share many characteristics with, but are largely better preserved than, the famous tombs of Hegra’s sister city, Petra.
- Get an overview of the holy city of Medina from Mount Uhud, itself an important Islamic site.
- Stroll the streets and explore the bazaars of Al Balad, Jeddah’s historic city center.
Suggested Private Tours
And if you don’t feel that a fully-customized trip is what you seek, we’ve got the perfect solution. Whether you’re looking for a compact trip that hits the highlights or something more in depth, MIR offers suggested private tours that can be adapted to your choice of dates. Our itinerary, your dates – it’s a great option whether you’re traveling solo, as a couple, or in a small group.
Need a bit more encouragement? Or want a better lay of the land? Read more about how to design your own trip.