Thank you for your interest in our company. For more than 30 years MIR has built a reputation as a pioneer in travel to destinations considered obscure, exotic, remote, difficult and even controversial, from Tibet to Tehran and everyplace in between. MIR – from the Russian word meaning both “peace” and “world” – specializes in bringing people together to discover more about the world and, consequently, about themselves.
Since 1986, MIR Corporation has been guiding travelers across Russia aboard the Trans-Siberian Railway, along the Silk Road, to St. Petersburg and beyond. MIR destination experts design imaginative trips that take travelers far from the familiar and work closely with local affiliates in Western Russia, Siberia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan to carry them out.
MIR has twice been named one of National Geographic Adventure‘s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth,” and is a preferred operator for museum, alumni and special interest organizations across the U.S., and a preferred ground operator for tour operators in Europe, North America and New Zealand. If you think you would fit at MIR, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Admin Assistant/Travel Support Specialist – Seattle Office – Accepting resumes for future openings
- Travel Account Manager/Tour Specialist – Seattle Office – Accepting resumes for future openings
- Travel Sales/Client Services Specialist – Seattle Office – Accepting resumes for future openings
- Tour Manager – Field Positions – Accepting resumes for future openings
- Accounting Assistant – Seattle Office – Position Filled