Ancient Roots and Bright Future
With a varied landscape as diverse as its inhabitants, Albania is home to miles of unspoiled and uncrowded Adriatic and Ionian Sea coastline, rugged mountains dotted with isolated villages, and the countless cultural remnants of Greek, Roman, and Ottoman settlement. With its improved highways, expanded airport with increased flight capacity, and emerging digital infrastructure, Albania continues breaking out of its long, 50-year isolation under Communist rule.
Why travel to Albania with MIR
Dynamic and fast changing Albania has kept us fascinated since our first visit over two decades ago. Let us show you why our travelers appreciate the inspired opportunities we provide to help them discover the distinctive art, architecture, and modernization of Albania.
- Over 25 years of Albania travel experience
- Twice named one of National Geographic Adventure’s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth”
- Many individuals and groups have chosen MIR to guide them to Albania
- Personalized travel planning from start to finish
- On-the-ground support
- Guides and tour managers that clients rave about
- Quality you can trust